To help end hunger in Africa and provide clean water requires many helping hands. We've got successes under our belt, but we need your help.
You can volunteer with us directly, even traveling to provide the needs with food, materials and education. There's lots to do! Contact us to learn more about opportunities and ideas for donating, fundraising, hosting events, campaigning, buying gifts, and involving your school or company.
You can make single or monthly donations directly from your bank, credit card, or Paypal.
Post it, tweet it, share it. The more people who know, the better life is for everyone.
Access to education should be considered a basic human right, but in many countries it is not. Education reduces poverty, child labor, crime, gender inequality, and literally changes lives forever. We are trying to do our best to offer the tools needed to succeed in life, by offering school books and school supplies for needy schools and needy students.
Are you fortunate enough to turn on a faucet to the most essential thing in life on earth? water, clean water? Or do you go to the pond to fill up jerricans and drink dirty water? For many people, access to clean water, which we see as something so basic is very difficult. Let's help them gain access to clean healthy water!
For less than a cup of coffee or a soft drink a day, you can
by feeding a family
of 4 for a year
Have you ever had an empty stomach? It hurts. Your focus and concentration don't work well, and your hope for the future is dimmed and sometimes seems impossible. FOOD is a necessity of every life. Good food is even better!
Let's feed all of Africa!
Then, we'd love some time... helping us help those in need.
Call Us: (405) 577-0026 x 1
6 HUNGER FACTS:
1) About one in nine people in this world are literally "hungry".
2) 795 million people on this earth don't have food enough to lead a normal active healthy.
3) Africa has the highest prevalence of undernourishment, estimated in 2016 to be 20% of the population.
4) About one in four people in Africa are now facing hunger.
5) Global estimates of undernourishment rose from 777 million in 2015 to 821 million in 2017.
6) 3.1 million children under five die in Africa each year due to poor nutrition. That is nearly half (45%) of the deaths in children under five in Africa.
Will you commit in your heart to help? YES, it is vitally important to provide food to the needy, but it is also very important to make sure it is nutritional food.
SPREAD THE WORD